This year lunch will be served shortly after doors open. Expect deliciousness from Main Street Gyros - we will have chicken shawarmas, lamb & beef gyros, greek salad, falafel, hummus, dolmas, and more. Come hungry! Oh, and get your ticket if you haven't already!
Curious about what you’ll be eating at the next Seattle Mind Camp event? Well, allow me to tell you. Lunch and dinner are being catered by the local Ponti Seafood Grill, who’ve gone out of their way to put together a menu that meets the needs of vegetarians, those who can’t eat gluten, and regular old people who eat anything. First up, lunch:
- Sliced Baguette
- Cold Sliced Grilled Chicken
- Soba Noodle Salad with shaved carrots, scallions, sesame vinaigrette
- Orzo Pasta with arugula pesto, cherry tomatoes and pinenuts
- Vegetable Crudite with green goddess dressing
- Freshly Baked Brownies
Did you catch that? Freshly. Baked. Brownies. I’m in. Then, of course, there’s dinner. The dinner sponsor is Nokia’s Share on Ovi, and they’ll also be giving away a Nokia N78 as well during dinnertime.
- Handmade Flatbread with carmelized onions
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Salad Bar: Light Smoked Coho Salmon, Grilled Wild Prawns, Chopped Romaine, Herb Croutons, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Capers Choice of: Classic Caesar Dressing, Caper Vinaigrette
- Sliced Baguette
- Vegetarian Penne Pesto Pasta with grilled carrots, zucchini, squash, toasted garlic
- Warm chocolate-chip cookies
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
See? Told you…delicious.
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.