View Scott Bradner
‘’‘Up for trade at the swap meet’‘’
* Weird/Oldschool gaming stuff ([http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Famicom.jpg famicom], [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3do 3DO], [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Geo_CD Neo Geo CD], [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_Engine/TurboGrafx_16 PC Engine], etc)
* Couple Gameboy Advance handhelds
* Burly EEPROM burner
* Random LCDs (pulled from WinCE prototype machines.. most have a touchpad + power inverter)
* Random SMT parts
* Random older USB dev kits
* That LED Jumbotron thing
* Powerbook G4 12” (needs charging system work. anyone have a working 12” pbg4 battery I can borrow?)
* Rackmount p3 servers?
* Couple Media Center PCs (p4 3.0ghz+)
* Stickers (OS/2 bumper stickers, Ricochet window stickers)
* Dozen or so PS/2 KVMs
‘’‘Not for trade, but coming with me’‘’
* [http://www.projectorcentral.com/Sharp_XG_Series-Notevision_XG-C55X.htm Decent LCD Projector]—I ended up not using this most of the time last MindCamp.. If it’s needed for a session room, I’m probably willing to donate time on it. :)
* Pixelblocks? I have a ~2500 pixelblock art project to do that I might bring the parts for
* Parts to build an AutoPC—Project I’m working on to interface with my WRX’s onboard computer.. Just haven’t had time to muck with.
* If there’s interest, I can bring some wierd gaming hardware from the current gen.. I have some really odd PS2 games like [http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/2002/10/26/sex_in_games_rezvibrator.html Rez] (no, that’s not what it’s meant for), [http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2001/1/25-141 Para Para Paradise] (wierd dancing game with IR sensors), [http://japan.weill.org/photos/games/15.html Taiko no Tatsujin] (with smaller drum controllers), etc.
* Atari project—There’s a console being sold at Target called the [http://atarimuseum.com/fb2hacks/ Atari Flashback 2]. Apparently it can be fairly easily hacked to load real Atari carts (see the link).
* Burly soldering gear
* Xbox 64->128mb memory upgrade (solder 4 ram chips, 100 pins each? yikes!)
* Arcade parts (Reasonably large Trackball, nice buttons, possibly random jamma boards, nice multisync arcade monitor)
* Random videogame hardware (Xbox 360, oldschool stuff, random wierd things)
* Decent oscilloscope
* More pixelblocks
* Reasonably fast (3ghz+) P4/AMD64 mobo + proc
* Microcontroller dev stuff
* USB dev stuff
* Projectors (working or non)
* Lots (thousands) of really bright LEDs
* [http://thedesignersrepublic.com Designers Republic] stuff (tshirts, books, stickers, whatever)