- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Essential Mind Camp Info!
Looking for the quick info on Seattle Mind Camp, and what exactly it is? We’ve collected the most important information right here for you:
- Buy your Mind Camp 8 tickets now!
- What is Mind Camp? The Philosophical Guide
- What to Expect at Mind Camp
- Watch Mind Camp videos on our YouTube channel
Wednesday November 19, 2008 5:36 pm
Mind Camp 5.0 Lunch and Dinner Menu
Curious about what you’ll be eating at the next Seattle Mind Camp event? Well, allow me to tell you. Lunch and dinner are being catered by the local Ponti Seafood Grill, who’ve gone out of their way to put together a menu that meets the needs of vegetarians, those who can’t eat gluten, and regular old people who eat anything. First up, lunch:
- Sliced Baguette
- Cold Sliced Grilled Chicken
- Soba Noodle Salad with shaved carrots, scallions, sesame vinaigrette
- Orzo Pasta with arugula pesto, cherry tomatoes and pinenuts
- Vegetable Crudite with green goddess dressing
- Freshly Baked Brownies
Did you catch that? Freshly. Baked. Brownies. I’m in. Then, of course, there’s dinner. The dinner sponsor is Nokia’s Share on Ovi, and they’ll also be giving away a Nokia N78 as well during dinnertime.
- Handmade Flatbread with carmelized onions
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Salad Bar: Light Smoked Coho Salmon, Grilled Wild Prawns, Chopped Romaine, Herb Croutons, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Capers Choice of: Classic Caesar Dressing, Caper Vinaigrette
- Sliced Baguette
- Vegetarian Penne Pesto Pasta with grilled carrots, zucchini, squash, toasted garlic
- Warm chocolate-chip cookies
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
See? Told you…delicious.
- Related Tags:
- dinner, lunch, meals, mind camp 5.0, mindcamp5, nokia, ponti seafood grill, seattle mind camp
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.